dry remedy™ moisturizing shampoo 1000ml
Nourishes and moisturises dry, brittle hair—with our patented deep-moisture complex featuring buriti oil, a wonder of nature—leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.
dry remedy™ moisturizing shampoo
– Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, touchable.
– Instantly improves dry hair up to 63%, when used as part of our Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing System
– Patent-pending Deep-Moisture complex penetrates hair to deliver lasting, intense moisture, powered by buriti oil, pomegranate and palm-derived conditioners
– Relaxing floral aroma blend with certified organic palmarosa, ylang ylang and rose geranium, plus a hint of vanilla
– One of 7 groundbreaking products honoured with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification.
– Formula is sulphate-free
– Massage into wet hair and scalp daily. Rinse.
– For best results, follow with Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Conditioner daily, and with Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Treatment Masque once weekly.
Ingredients: WaterAquaEau , Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate , Sodium Chloride , Methyl Soyate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide Mipa , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Propanediol , Glycol Distearate , Glyceryl Caprylate , Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols , Glycerin , Alcohol Denat. , Polyquaternium-10 , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Sodium Laurate , Lauric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate <ILN40182>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
100% post-consumer HDPE bottle. Please recycle.
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility. Learn more about our wind energy purchases and offsets here.
€9 per delivery up to 10kg, nationwide Republic of Ireland, typically next business day.
There are no reviews yet.