AVEDA smooth infusion™ naturally straight 150ml
Curl straightener that progressively loosens curls so hair becomes straighter with every use. Plant-derived fibers attach to hair, helping hold your straight style day after day while fending off frizz. Makes straight styling faster and easier.
Progressively straightens curls with every use.
– As you blow-dry your hair, plant-derived fibers help create a locking layer to help hold your hair straight, day after day*
– Certified organic cassava root helps form a barrier against intense humidity to help you forget about frizz
– Straight styling becomes faster and easier
Thoroughly apply creme in sections to towel-dried hair. Blow-dry. Flat-iron if needed. Tested on all types of curly hair. Safe for relaxed and color-treated hair.
TIPS FROM TIPPI SHORTER (Artistic Director, Textured Hair) FOR EXTREME CURL
– Begin with smooth infusion™ style-prep smoother™ to set the foundation for a beautiful straight style.
– Apply naturally straight one section at a time to ensure a thorough application. Use a brush and blow dryer to straighten hair.
– You can also flat-iron if necessary. If you have very tight curl, you’ll love the soft, straight finish you get from flat-ironing hair after blow-drying it.
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Cetyl Dimethicone , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Caprylyl Glycol , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Stearyl Alcohol , Tapioca Starch , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Polyquaternium-10 , Sodium Chloride , Maltodextrin , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Geraniol , Farnesol , Isoeugenol , Phenoxyethanol <ILN42864>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
1.4 fl oz/40 ml: Tube is minimum 62% post-consumer HDPE and up to 38% bioplastic (which is 96% plant-derived and 4% petrochemical). Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program.
5 fl oz/150 ml: Tube is minimum 59% post-consumer HDPE and up to 41% bioplastic (which is 96% plant-derived and 4% petrochemical). Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program.
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility
€9 per delivery up to 10kg, nationwide Republic of Ireland, typically next business day.