AVEDA be curly™ style-prep™ 100ml
Pre-style treatment creates the perfect foundation for curly hair styles. Detangles, moisturises and defines curls as it seals the cuticle, taming frizz all day.
be curly™ style-prep™
Adds moisture and curl definition as it seals the cuticle, taming frizz all day. Detangles to reduce breakage from combing. Also makes styling curls easier and helps maintain them longer-while leaving hair soft, not “crunchy.” Boosts the effects of be curly™ curl enhancer.
– Wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to intensify curl or wave-and control frizz all day long.
– Organic baobab and babassu oil and macadamia nut help seal, soften and moisturise hair.
– Guar bean and plant-derived cellulose help maintain curly styles throughout the day.
– Certified organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences create a light, refreshing aroma.
Please note: Packaging design may vary.
– Apply daily after be curly™ shampoo and conditioner to prepare your hair for styling and protect from frizz.
– Work a small amount of product in hands, apply evenly through damp hair and comb to distribute. Do not rinse out.
– Style with be curly™ curl enhancer to intensify curl, fight frizz and boost shine.
– To reactivate curls on non-shampoo days, simply dampen your hair and apply. Comb through to distribute evenly-then style. Air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser.
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Vp/Va Copolymer , Glycerin , Propanediol , C14-22 Alcohols , Caprylyl Glycol , Decyl Glucoside , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Laurtrimonium Chloride , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Peg-100 Stearate , C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Polyquaternium-4 , Maltodextrin , Fragrance (Parfum) , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Geraniol , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN46749>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
.85 fl oz/25 ml: Tube is minimum 62% post-consumer HDPE and up to 38% bioplastic (which is 96% plant derived and 4% petrochemical). Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program.
3.4 fl oz/100 ml: 100% post-consumer PET bottle. Please recylcle.
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility