After care is very important with your Great Lengths Extensions so we have shared the essential list of Do’s & Don’ts:
– Braid your hair before going to bed. This will help against knots and should be done with naturally long hair as well.
– When drying hair, dry bonding areas first. This will protect the bonds.
– Your stylist at Whetstone will cut your hair for a more cared after look.
– Only use brushes with soft bristles. This will help ends and bonds.
– Brush thoroughly twice a day.
– Do not use products that contain alcohol.
– Do not brush with twisted knots. They may be at the bonds.
– Never wash, brush or dry your hair with your head upside down.
Following these tips will help keep your Great Lengths Hair Extensions looking great for longer. Your stylist at Whetstone Aveda Concept Salon can answer any questions and advise further during your appointment.
It’s never been easier to make your appointment at Whetstone:
References – https://www.greatlengths.net/en/hair-care/hair-care-advice/